InterLink Company has been working on the market of custom software development since 2000. Being one of the first companies to join the Agile movement, InterLink actively applies SCRUM for cross-functional teams. The company provides the training course encouraging the professional growth at various levels. There are three development centers in Ukraine and the representative office in Great Britain. Among our customers: Nokia, Xerox, DELL, Chrysler.
We are looking for an experienced and responsible DevOps Engineer or the person being able to learn quickly for taking part in software development projects.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Work experience in Unix/Linux administration;
- Knowing the scripting languages;
- Work experience with version control systems;
- Work experience in configuring various server types;
- Work experience in deploying on Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere or Jetty;
- Work experience with configuration management systems (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, etc.);
- Work experience with continuous integration systems (Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, etc.);
- Understanding the key concepts of cloud infrastructure, work experience with AWS, Azure or GCE;
- Work experience or understanding the key concepts Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes;
- Work experience in setting up the instruments for monitoring and analyzing (Zabbix, NewRelic, Cacti, Graphite, Log Stash, Nagios, Ganglia etc.);
- Work experience with production systems;
- Work experience in configuring relational and NoSQL databases.
- Interesting project right from the start;
- Formal employment and attractive compensation package;
- High salary according to the candidate professional level;
- Conference attendance and trips (at will);
- Friendly staff, creative corporate events, focused interest groups;
- Free English language courses;
- Office convenient location.
For more information please follow this link:
Please send you CV to: email@example.com