InterLink has been working in the custom software development market since 2000. As one of the first companies to join the Agile movement, InterLink actively applies SCRUM to cross-functional teams. The company provides a training course encouraging professional growth at various levels. There are three development centers in Ukraine and a representative office in Great Britain. Among our customers: Nokia, Xerox.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
We are looking for the specialist having theoretical and practical experience in
Ruby/Ruby on Rails, ООP, relational DBMS. Soft Skills are very valuable. We are expecting the candidate to be able to work on the wide range of tasks usually poorly specified.
The following technical skills are required:
- Ruby on Rails
- Linux OS
- Intermediate English level.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
Basic knowledge or just some basic experience in the following areas:
- Testing frameworks like RSpec or MiniTest
- Amazon Web Services
- Non Relational DBMS
- Any of client-side libraries like AngularJS, Angular 2+, React.js
- The concepts of CI/CD
- Background processing: DelayedJob or Sidekiq or alternatives
Our client is a venture capital firm that owns some SaaS businesses (USA and Japan). Our software engineers help develop and support its services, among which there are API automation, OAuth and User Management, Message Queue, Worker, AP/AR automation, Marketplaces and others.
- Formal employment and attractive compensation package;
- High salary depending on the candidate professional level;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Assistance in technical and organisational developing
- Conference attendance and trips (at will);
- Friendly staff, creative corporate events, focused interest groups;
- Free English language courses;
- Office convenient location
For more information, please visit the following links: