InterLink Company has been working on the market of custom software development since 2000. Being one of the first companies to join the Agile movement, InterLink actively applies SCRUM for cross-functional teams. The company provides the training course encouraging the professional growth at various levels. There are three development centers in Ukraine and the representative office in Great Britain and Canada. Among our customers: Nokia, Xerox.
Planning, organizing and conducting the events for attracting the targeted traffic to the company web resources and its web services.
- Conducting advertising campaigns Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn;
- Auditing websites;
- Creating semantic kernels;
- Creating schemes of website promotion;
- Creating tasks for copywriters;
- Analyzing behavioral factors;
- Increasing conversion;
- Optimizing website internally – searching for and correcting errors, optimizing the materials according to search systems, creating an internal linking;
- Analyzing and implementing the internal optimization tasks;
- Checking and correcting the project promotion process;
- Searching, developing and improving the optimization technologies;
- Positioning the request groups in search systems;
- Monitoring the activity of SEO competitors.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work out the strategy of the resource promotion, to plan advertising campaigns, to evaluate the budget;
- Understanding the usability principles, user-factor;
- Understanding the modern algorithms of search systems;
- Work experience with large semantic kernels;
- Successful work experience in competitive subjects;
- Work experience in conducting comprehensive SEO audits;
- Work experience with the statistics and analytics systems, the ability to analyze and interpret the statistical data;
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, popular CMS, basic knowledge and understanding of web development basics;
- Knowledge of English language at the level of specialized texts reading;
- Honesty, decency, good communication skills;
- Literate competent written and oral speech.
- Formal employment and attractive compensation package;
- High salary depending on the candidate professional level;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Conference attendance and trips (at will);
- Friendly staff, creative corporate events, focused interest groups;
- Free English language courses;
- Office convenient location.
For more information please follow this link: