CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
– Have at least 1 year of experience in team management;
– Have strong leadership skills;
– Be an effective communicator;
– Be able to take responsibility for his own decisions and the decisions made by the project team;
– Be highly organized, result oriented and attentive to details;
– Be self-motivated, proactive, with ability to multitask, to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
– Have desire to learn and develop himself;
– Have ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment;
– Have good English written and spoken skills.
WOULD BE A PLUS
– Have analytical mindset;
– Presentation skills.
– To deliver software projects;
– To manage and supervise the project team;
– Be responsible for analysis, planning and reporting;
– Communicate with the customer and the team effectively;
– To meet deadlines.
– Formal employment and attractive compensation package;
– High salary depending on the candidate professional level;
– Mentoring on professional development;
– Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
– Conference attendance and trips (at will);
– Friendly staff, creative corporate events, focused interest groups;
– Free English language courses;
– Office convenient location.
For more information please follow this links:
Please send you CV to: email@example.com