CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
– A strong portfolio of work is a must;
– Creative mindset;
– Understanding of Flat UI design and Material design (+colors);
– To have strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator;
– Knowledge of vectorization of raster images (Image tracing)
– To be able to visualize ideas and make sketches;
– To be able to work effectively on tasks of varying complexity and meet deadlines;
– To monitor the latest design trends and tools.
WOULD BE A PLUS
– Web design, UI/UX design experience;
– Experience with HTML5/CSS3
– Art direction or creative team management/coordination experience (Art director position can be proposed for the right candidate);
– Have an intermediate level of English.
– To design Web interfaces (UI/UX), flyers;
– To make UI sketches and prototypes;
– To create brands and branding;
– To design graphics and animation;
– To discuss the initial requirements for the projects;
– To cooperate with a customer and involved teams.
– Formal employment and attractive compensation package;
– High salary depending on the candidate professional level;
– Mentoring on professional development;
– Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
– Conference attendance and trips (at will);
– Friendly staff, creative corporate events, focused interest groups;
– Free English language courses;
– Convenient office location
For more information please follow this link.
Please send you CV to: email@example.com